CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

The past 24 hours have been absolutely the most fun I have had in awhile! My best friend, Danielle, called me on Thursday night to tell me that she was getting me a professional massage for my birthday (which is on Tuesday by the way...)! I was so excited because I have never had a massage before. Along with the massage, Danielle spent the night at my house last night and we stayed up until 5:30 in the morning girl talking...which we haven't done in awhile and it was great! So on about 5 hours of sleep, we got up and drove to Body and Soul Spa in Scottsdale, AZ. Danielle and I each got a 30 minute heavenly sugar scrub and 30 minute therapeautic massage. This is the room where they did the sugar scrub. You can kind of see in the picture the shower nozzles they used. After the massage therapist did the scrub, she turned on these nozzles and it was like warm rain hitting your body. The bed you lay in also fills with water so it's similar to laying in a bath. Basically, it was incredible. There was soothing music and heat lamps and.....aaaahhhh....it was so relaxing. For an entire hour I didn't have a care in the world. here's a few pictures I took there:After the wonderful relaxation, we ran some errands, got some lunch, then went to her house to watch her sister get ready for winter formal! Her sister, Ashley, is 15 now but I seriously remember her when she was 5. She is so beautiful, but she is getting so grown up. She was excited because she was going to the dance with a boy she really likes and we got to meet him too! it just brings back so many memories from high school. Me and Danielle both wanted to go to the dance with her!! Here's some pics of Ashley and her date, Chris:
All in all, an extremely fun weekend. I decided if I'm ever rich, the first thing I'm getting is a personal massage therapist!!! I'm so lucky to have an amazing best friend-she knows this is exactly what I needed! Too bad I have to do a ton of homework tomorrow, but now it's time for bed to catch up on some sleep....Goodnight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! This was your best post ever! I can't believe you found their web page and posted all those pics-props. :) But don't think you know how much it was because you don't! Anyway-I'm glad you enjoyed it! You are SO worth every penny! ;)
-Danielle