CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lots on my mind recently...making me not be able to sleep...


I'm not sick anymore...yay! just in time to go work out tomorrow w/ our trainer...fun stuff :) actually, it really is fun and I know it's helping me reach my goals, but i still have to force the lazy bum inside myself to keep going. at least i have a good trainer...

One of my friends just got engaged...it's funny because he's the guy I never expected to get engaged, simply because he never thought he would meet the right girl. I'm happy that he has though :)

I feel pretty useless lately...not working will do that to you. I actually started thinking today about how I should've worked at Petsmart over break....then I regained my sanity. :)

Hope Floats is a great movie...and Harry Conick Jr looks goooood in a cowboy hat!.....yummy....
OK-sorry for the boredom everyone...maybe I'll go to bed now... :)

1 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

mmm .... I love that man ...