CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 05, 2007

ahahahahaha...this made me laugh....

"Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals. "
in other news, I'm sick. Just woke up this morning and BAM! sickness. Kinda stinks. I'm pumped full of drugs though so hopefully it won't get too bad. At least I am sick now though instead of a week from now when I'll be starting school again....that happened to me last year and was not fun!
Almost finished another scrap page too. I love it when I actually have the time to scrap...once school starts I probably wont have another chance to until summer....maybe spring break.
Tomorrow should be a fun day...going to the Deer Valley wrestling tourni in the morning to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in awhile. Then my grandma's birthday party in the afternoon which should be fun. AND Davis gets his truck tomorrow!!! Yay! Possibly hanging out with Danielle in the evening because she leaves for Tucson in the morning..boo. lol
ok-that's it for now. Time to go take nyquil and go to bed!

0 comments: