CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 22, 2007

HEROES!!!!

So I watched the NBC show "Heroes" tonight...it was soooooo good! I have never watched it before, but decided to tonight just for lack of better things to watch. Originally, I was only going to watch because....ahem...there is a very good looking guy on the show. This is Milo Ventimiglia...very yummy. He also played Jess on "Gilmore Girls" way back when. Anyways, considering Milo's character was asleep for the majority of the show I was a little disappointed. However, after actually watching the show I am officially on LOVE with it. It is so funny and suspenseful. There is a character on the show named Hiro (lol-coincidence...I think not) and he is so hilarious. Most of the time he speaks only in Chinese, so when he speaks in English, he has the stereotypical Asian guy accent. The fact that I am a complete nerd and happen to have a love for sci fi movies and tv makes it all so much better. I really haven't liked NBC since FRIENDs and Will and Grace went off the air, but I think it's coming back. Now I am watching Studio 60, which also seems like it will be a good show. Too bad I found this out halfway through the season.

Anyways, if anyone else loves this show...tell me. I really need to be caught up on what happened the first half of the season.

1 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

I LOVE Milo ... don't like the show so much ... but I love his crooked smile (he was also on American Dreams a couple years ago) ...