CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Do you ever get that feeling that you are the only person on the outside of the circle? The only one who isn't involved and isn't around? It seems like I'm always being left out and not being invited. Does that sound like a 2-year old thing to say? Probably, but I don't care. I have this group of friends that I have hung out with throughout highschool, more recently towards the end of high school. Alot of them I have been friends with since elementary school or middle school. These are people I always thought I could depend on, call if I needed to talk. And yes-going off to college has changed everyone some. However, it is amazing how everyone still gets invited to parties and get togethers, but I don't. Or should I say we don't, because this involves Davis also. It almost like they get together and decide they don't want us to be around. Paranoid? Probably, but once again I don't care. I'm so sick of being forgotten and left on the outside. What did we ever do? Did we piss someone off enough to end our friendships? I don't think so. Now I have been through this before-could we call and ask people what their plans are? Sure, but I am not a big fan of inviting myself along to things I am not really wanted at. Can we call and invite people to do things? Tried it, we either don't get called back or they are always busy. I guess I'm just tired of it all. I'm tired of thinking I've done something wrong. And I'm sad to say that I have almost no friends who actually care about me anymore. It's a really good feeling....

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

you can totally invite yourself to our house ...

Amy T Schubert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NanAZ said...

Lisa,

You're such a sweet person. I'd say if these "friends" are avoiding you, they may not be worth keeping as friends. True friends stick with you no matter what happens. I know it hurts because deep inside we all want to know that we're understood and loved for who we really are. We'll be praying that God will bring the most awesome life-long friends into your life. It may be the ones you already have or it may be someone new. Keep your options open.