CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I can't feel the bottom half of my mouth....or my tongue. not fun. I went to the dentist because when I was there 2 weeks ago he said I had two very tiny cavities that were so small he wouldn't even have to use novacine. sure ok fine-made the appointment to come in today. Went in today and the dentist informs me that, when taking a second look at my xrays, found another cavity on the other side of my mouth. This one was still very tiny, but the dentist said he decided to give me some novacaine just so I wouldn't feel any pain. 4 shots and 15 minutes later I can't feel my mouth. He drills, fills, etc...and then! he finds another tiny cavity (tiny is his word by the way) and asks if he should go ahead and fill it. Sure-I already can't feel my mouth so go ahead. Drills one more time and I'm done. Now I'm supposed to go workout in an hour and I still can't feel my mouth. No good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me that all happened to you today! Maybe you should brush your teeth some...LOL JK! I hate getting fillings, so I admire you for sucking it up. :) I had four at one time when I was younger, so I can sort of understand...
-Danielle

Amy T Schubert said...

I'm pretty sure I have 5 or 6 cavities ... I haven't been to the dentist in 4+ years ...