CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random

Does it bug everyone that I am completely obsessed with Twilight ???? TOO BAD! It's amazing! Danielle, her sister (Ashley) and I are going to the midnight showing on Thursday. Can't wait. The last time I went to a midnight showing of a movie is when my dad and I went to see the Star Wars (almost as awesome...but not quite).

I bought a Twilight shirt from Hot Topic last weekend. I got a compliment on it today from a teenage girl. Sweet.

I wish Whitney Houston would make another CD. The Bodyguard is on TV right now. She has an amazing voice.

I'm getting a new phone this week...thinking about switching to Verizon. Anyone have that hates or loves it? I really don't talk on the phone that much...but I text ALL the time. Need a network that has a good texting plan...

I love clean sheets. If I weren't so lazy I would wash my sheets every week. Or every day. Not only do they smell good...but they are cat-hair-free after washing. Love it.

I keep wondering where the heck Andrew works? Wasn't he supposed to blog about it??? (He's still my favorite cousin by the way...no one has dethrowned him yet)

I love the holidays. I have the most amazing, craziest family in the world and I love seeing them. I'll be eating dinner at my Aunt Linda's house with my dad's family (it's the first Thanksgiving since my grandma passed away...it'll be sad without her there) then onto dessert at our house with my mom's family. Can't wait. PLUS my dad will be in town the entire week of Thanksgiving, which is great since I haven't seen him much lately.

Last Saturday was the 5 year anniversary since Nick died. I didn't blog about it because well...I didn't want to. Every year I try to ignore the day and every year it hits me like a ton of bricks. It's weird how one event can shape the rest of your life. Hm.

The Notebook is on TV now (apparently it's chick flick day on ABC Family)...although it is not the greatest movie of all time, Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors of all time. He usually comes out with a new book this time of year...so I look forward to it as a Christmas present!

My cat is old. We have a column/pillar type thing in our house and she walks around it in circles all day....and meows alot. I should take her to the vet, but vets are expensive unfortunately. I can't afford tests and medications and all that.

I think Barack Obama will make a great President. Or at least I hope he will. Change is a-comin' that's for sure.

I might apply for a job with the the Red Cross. maybe. I feel like Phoenix is draining the life out of me. I hope I am brave enough to take a chance and move somewhere different. maybe.

I want to lay down in the middle of a street and watch the stoplights change.

I don't have any cool "Adventures of a Single 21-Year Old" stories lately. This has to do with the fact that I am too caught up to meet anyone new. Maybe someday that'll change.

I might take Friday off work, due to the fact that the Twilight premiere is Thursday night and I might got to the Dunes for the weekend. We'll see. I have a ton of PTO built up and don't have any plans to use it, so I might as well take a few hours off. I need it.

Bye bye. :)

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

love you.
sending you an email about where Andrew works

Ashley said...

Watching the stoplights change...good idea :). Your interest in twilight has actually made me more interested, although not enough to actually read it yet. I'll probably end up seeing the movie before reading the book (i know it's a sin...but I just can't help it).

Andrew said...

Premieres are so fun. I love going to see Harry Potter at the midnight showing. But hey, I don't get dressed up so I'm not a loser. Also, I think Amy might have told you about where I work, I'm not really at liberty to blog about it so the family is gonna just have to keep on waiting for that one. I recently downloaded the rough draft of Midnight Sun from the Stephenie Meyer website and I'm thinking about reading it.....any thoughts on that? Talk to you later awesome.