CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Did you?

I don't care what your politics are...if you didn't vote today you have no right to complain about or critisize who are next President is. Polls close in about an hour here in Phoenix...go vote!

Honestly no matter who wins this is a historical election...we will either elect the first African-American president, or the oldest first term President and first female Vice-President. With all of the bad things going on in the world right now, I am so proud to say I am alive to see and participate in this election. Absolutely incredible.

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

amen sister

Andrew said...

I early voted-by-mail....maybe next time though I'll battle the insanity that is The Polls.....ahahahahahaah