CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am going to start a book of quotes.

I was watching A Walk to Remember today, and in the movie, Jamie, the lead female, gives Landon, the lead male, a book of her mothers' favorite quotes.

Wouldn't that be a great gift to pass on through the genenerations? People could pass it on throughout time and add to it as they wish?

Hmm...

In honor of this...here is my quote for today...

"My life was an unending midnight...it must, by neccessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

::sigh:: I love vampires. And I love quotes. I miss you. And I owe you an e-mail. Oy. Jon has a week and a half left of school! Then I'll have some free time. ;) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We need to hang out soon!

-D