CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just thought I would post some pictures...

...of some people I love. :-)
My Dad (We both look strange, but this was at the Coyotes game on 11/22)
All of my friends (Kristen and Valerie last weekend at Margaritaville)
My mom (It's her birthday today! Happy Birthday!)
My neice (because she's hilarious. Isn't her dimple adorable?!)
My nephews (This is Jacob...Josh was somewhere else. Doesn't he look happy???)

Amy posted some great pics from Thanksgiving as well. Some good ones of me doing Madonna "Vogue" poses. Some good ones of my Mom telling a story. Some of my amazingly beautiful Grandma. Check em out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NanAZ said...

Hey Lisa,

Congratulations! There were only 2 comments on my book review post, so you're a WINNER!!!

I can even mail the book to you because the publisher sent me a postage paid envelope.

I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.