CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I think I've posted more today than I have in the past 6 months

...but that's what happens when school is winding down and I am procrastinating doing my end of the year projects.

Ayways, I hope I get to go to see the Titanic Exhibit at the Science Center this year. I missed it last time it was in Phoenix. (Deer Valley's prom was actually at the Science Center the last time the exhibit was in town...I think it was Nick's senior year, which means I would've been a Freshman. Just an FYI...) Thanks, Amy, for reminding me it was here!

Who wants to go with me? I'll pay...well, I'll pay for me. I might pay for you, depending on who you are ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephen Neal will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.

Amy T Schubert said...

me and andrew will go w/ you, but we have to wait and see if we get Christmas $$.