CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

I love Fall. Period. The end.

Of course, I would love it if it would snow here too. I want to go skiing so bad...especially since I won't be going to Telluride this year.

Only two more days until Turkey Day! I'm excited to see my family more than anything. I don't like the fact that life is so hectic all the time and we don't get to see eachother that often. I love my crazy family.

Then only two weeks and two days until the end of the semester and a nice long, relaxing break before my last semester of school! Ack. Scary thought.

I went to the So You Think You Can Dance? tour last night. So much fun. I'm so in love with all of the male dancers. So cute! OOOO...maybe I can post a video or two of the concert when I have time! I'll have to try that...

What an exciting post huh? I need to get a new camera so I can post pics more often, but as of now it takes way to long to upload from my camera to my computer, so that'll come later.

:-) Peace.

0 comments: