CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I was so excited to get the mail today because it contained a very important piece of mail.

I FINALLY got my passport! It's amazing how one little piece of mail can make you feel so optimistic and energized and just amazing. I feel like I can go anywhere now. I can travel next year like I plan to. I'm already looking into cruises (namely because they're all inclusive and safer for someone traveling alone) and I've found a few that sound promising. How does a 16 day Mediterranean cruise sound to you? Because to me it sounds like heaven. Spain, southern France, Greece, Turkey, ITALY (Venice is #1 on my priority of places to see), and more. Then after that maybe fly to Paris and London and Germany?

You get the idea. I'm outta here. :) I'll be broke, but it's worth it to see what I will see. If I don't do it now I never will and I'll regret it ...and I don't live my life with regrets.

0 comments: