CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

i need ideas for a halloween costume...any suggestions?

here's my criteria:

  • i may be going to a concert, so something cute and comfy and not too warm
  • nothing that involves spandex
  • anything inexpensive or that i can make from existing clothes
  • nothing skanky...i don't live by the rule that Halloween is the one time a year girls can dress like skanks and get away with it!
  • Creative!

Ideas? Come on I know you have some!!! Amy-you're creative...gimme something!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

If you can fit in it, I have a blue prom dress that would work for Cinderella.

I was going to be a 50s housewife, but I don't think I'm going to dress up now. I think I have a dress you could wear. You just need an apron, heels, pearls, a highball glass, hair and make up?

Or, dress like your favorite TV character, or book character. You could just wear scrubs and say that you're a character from the TV show scrubs. ...

NanAZ said...

Amy has two gorgeous dresses that would work for any princess.

I think your mom said you were thinking about the 50s housewife. I may have an apron. Let me know if you want me to look.