CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is so insane. I had no idea how bad the fires were until I watched the news tonight. My cousin who still lives there knows 3 people whose houses have burnt down, and her boyfriend was evacuated. Classes are cancelled in schools everywhere across SoCal. My cousin also told me one fire was/is really close to where my aunt and uncle's old house is.

I think losing everything in a fire would be the worst thing to happen to a person. I know they are just material things, and that being safe and alive are more important, but could you imagine? I mean having no pictures, no family heirlooms, and no place to call home. It's unfathomable.

So I'm keeping all those families who have lost everything or who have been evacuated and may very well lose everything in my thoughts and hopefully you will too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( about the fires...

Yay for weddings! :)

-Danielle