CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I need a job....



I am so desperate I may end up going back to Petsmart pretty soon. That's how bad it is.



I love Christmas. My problem is that I LOVE buying gifts for people and even if I set a budget for myself I go way over. I can't help it!!! It makes me happy, but it also makes me broke....



Anyways, if anyone knows of any place that is hiring, let me know. Ideally, I would like to NOT work weekends (Saturday/Sunday...I will work Friday nights however). During Christmas I can work as many hours as needed, but once school starts it would need to be knocked down to less than 20. Preferrably not food service, but I won't count it out if the hours are good. Pay isn't a big deal...anything is better than what I am making now...which is almost nothing. That's about it.



I applied to work the counter at a bakery, but have yet to get a response back. I just applied to work at the daycare at LA Fitness, so we'll see about that. And I know the Starbucks inside the Barnes and Noble at Arrowhead is hiring (my friend Ashley works there), but it's kind of a far drive. I can also apply at the new SuperTarget by my house for temporary holiday work, but I don't know how hip they would be to me not working weekends. So we shall see.



But please, keep your eyes and ears open and let me know if you see ANYTHING you think I may be interested in/good at.



Thanks!

1 comments:

NanAZ said...

Most retail is going to be weekends.

I had heard that some of the resorts in town have a call-in system where you can pick which banquets you want to work at and the money's really good. I haven't had much time to look, but so far can't find any details on it. Might be worth checking into...