CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

I realize I have been a little down and out lately. I want to assure everyone I really am okay. I haven't been quite my optimistic, happy self...but I'm okay.

I can't say why right now either. Fact is that I have alot of tough decisions to make in the next couple months (or weeks or days), and it's one of those things that no matter what road I take someone will be dissapointed. I am trying to balance what is right for me and what is right for everyone else and it's not easy. So I'm sorry if I've been a downer lately.

I honestly wish that I could write about what is going on, but I can't right now. It would stir up unneccessary drama. When I can I will.

Let me ask you all this...if you had a chance to change something in your life, for the better, would you do it, even if it meant probably hurting some people you love? How do you balanace your own needs and wants with everyone else's?

Oh and I will post a few pics from Mexico...there's some really cute ones of the kids. :)

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

OF COURSE you look out for yourself.
I could speak better if I knew the whole story ...
but even thought I don't know the situation, in general ... if they love you, they will of course want what is best for you.

i.e. You have a chance at an amazing job in London. Sure, your mom will be sad for you to move. It will really bring the whole family down at Christmas. Your friends might fear they will lose touch with you. But ultimately, they all want you to be happy, they all want you to be successful - even if that means moving to the other side of the world.

If said people are so selfish as to actually be unforgiving or unrelenting in this situation, they don't really love you all that much anyway and you're better off not trying to make them happy.

email me if you want.

love you.
xo

NanAZ said...

Hey Lisa,

I'll be praying for you. Being an adult means making tough choices. Sorry that you have to make them so soon. Sometimes it's good to get input from a few people before you make your final decision. They may provide some different points of view that you may not have thought about. I hope you have some adults that you trust to talk things thru. I'd be happy to talk with you, if you want.
Love you,