CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

hall-o-weenie

Need costume ideas...here's what I have so far...

  1. A vampire...the Twilight version of course. But it's hard "dress up" like that. Find some yellow or black contacts, white powder to make myself pale, some light purple coloring under my eyes so i look "thirsty" and...nothing else. Normal clothes. No fangs. Kinda boring... D-any ideas for this???
  2. Can Can dancer...always wanted to be one. It'd be a generic costume because i don't have time to make a cool one
  3. A pirate wench...which i was last year. it's such a cool costume though, and this year I'll be going out in it! No time, no money...done.
  4. Something sports themed...maybe a referee...or something. Due to my lack of sports knowledge, I've never done this before.

Think people! Less than 3 weeks until Halloween!

0 comments: