CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Favorites

As some (or none) of you may know, I tend to "favorite" things alot. The phrase "She's/He's/It's my favorite!" comes out of my mouth quite often. Still, me bestowing a "favorite" title on someone is quite an honor if I do say so myself.

I'd just like to let you all know that today I named Andrew as my favorite cousin. Why you ask? He referenced Twilight twice in one day (in comments to me on Myspace). He knew from my status about sparkly vampires that I was of course talking about my fictional vampire boyfriend, Edward. Awesome.

Although Amy is in close second after her amazing post today about lessons learned from scary movies. Made me laugh quite a bit.

Sorry to all my other cousins. Do something awesome, and you too will be my favorite.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

I do feel quite honored, thank you very much Lisa....
I also support the idea of moving very far away as I think you had previously posted

Amy T Schubert said...

you're cute.

NanAZ said...

Yeah, we think they're pretty special too, in a crazy sort of way.

NanAZ said...

So now I'm wondering...someday will your kids be calling them Crazy Uncle Andrew and Aunt Amy...and Uncle Kevin?

Heather McAdoo said...

Someone has to pass down the CRAZY title my mom has so proudly aquired. I think crazy aunt Sharon would be happy to pass along the name to someone as cool as Andrew.

Now to think of something great to become Lisa's favorite?

hmmm....maybe, or what about, well I could- oh nevermind it will never work.