CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Episode III: Have you ever...?

That's a great old song by Brandy. Late 90s I think. Not high quality music, but good none the less.

Ever seen the movie "The Holiday"? Probably my favorite chick flick of all time. Kate Winslet's intro is fabulous.

Ever watch "Sex and the City"? Carrie and Mr.Big's relationship is the best and worst of relationships all at once.

Ever think that if you wish for something hard enough it will come true?

I wish I knew how to walk away.

"Hate me so you can finally see what's good for you..."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...your blog is sad. I laughed at the one about the old men though. And no, I have not seen Sex and the City but The Holiday rocks my socks. I do not know about a good idea for being a vampire....but I do have an old Can Can dance costume somewhere. Perhaps you don't want to wear the leotard, but the skirt could work! :)

-Danielle

I owe you an e-mail...I'm getting there...