CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Random

  • Packing. So much packing.
  • I hate packing. Nothing is organized...just haphazardly thrown in whatever box it fits in.
  • Going to Tulsa next Thursday to see my daddy-o. I'm excited, but I think my dad is REALLY excited. He's so funny.
  • While in Tulsa, I'm going to see the Brad Paisly concert. It's my bday present from my dad.
  • Utilities are expensive. Suck.
  • Have I mentioned how ECSTATIC I am that I'm moving????
  • I can't decorate. My sister needs to help me.
  • I need to learn how to cook more than girlled cheese and chicken. Anyone know of some good easy recipe websites I can browse?
  • Trying to remember where I packed my Alexander Hamilton book so I can send it to Amy at some point...
  • Don't know what's going to happen to my dear old cat. I can't afford to take her, my mom doesn't want to keep her :(
  • Still dating super sweet guy. Going to Oregano's tonight and eating a Pizzookie. Yum.
  • Still don't know how to act around said super sweet guy. HE doesn't make me uncomfortable, but it's still hard to get used to someone treating me as well as he does.
  • I want to dye my hair. Blonder.....not blonde, but blonder
  • Actually, wish I had her hair. Mine is boring.
  • Gotta start bridal shower planning for my wonderful best friend. Bah she's getting married so soon! :)
  • Holy cow I'm moving in less than two weeks.
  • I have many HUGE piles of papers/mail/etc I need to sort through/file/shred. Gah.
  • I'm excited to go to Ikea and get cheap furniture. I love Ikea.
  • I hate crazy ex boyfriends. Idiot.
  • Being home alone rocks. Pretty soon that will be all the time! :)
  • Aunt Nancy needs to post pictures of Grandma Jaye's 85th birthday. Hint Hint.

The end. Lots of thoughts. Lots of stress. Lots to pack.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! Congrats on everything...the guy, the apartment, woohoo! :)

I had a crash course in cooking, too...my favorite recipe reference is www.allrecipes.com. I'm a vegetarian, as you know, and they have stuff sorted so I can just go in and see all-vegetarian recipes. So for stuff you'd like you could find those sections, too. And they have like, a million recipes.

Congrats again on your happy stuff!!!!!

Andrew said...

Yes!!!!
First apartment by yourself is the best. I loved my first apartment and living alone and doing everything for myself. I'm so excited for you. Also, good job on nice guy date/boyfriend....he sounds nice.

NanAZ said...

The Food Network (online) is also a great place for recipes...or just Google what you're thinking about and tons come up.

I know I need to post about 15 different things that have already passed, but new things keep coming up. I'll get there. I promise. Hopefully soon.