CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 09, 2009

Amy reminded me I have not yet blogged about my move!

You may remember back in October I was possibly going to be moving into an apartment. I actually filled out an application and was approved back then, but decided in the end to wait a few more months in order to save money.

But now I am officially moving! I sign my lease on the 27th of this month. The complex is at 7th street and Peoria (just south of the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs). I'm super duper excited. I can't believe I will FINALLY be on my own. It's been a loooooooong time coming.

Once I get settled I will post pics of the apartment and give you all my new address!





4 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

Living alone is AMAZING ... everyone should do it at least once.
Preferably not only at the end of life....

Sometime I'm gonna come visit you and not tell my parents I'm in town.

xo

Anonymous said...

Me and Jon want to help you move! Let us know!

-D

Ashley said...

Yay!! Congrats :)

PS-I saw Twilight, and I'm with you...the movie is hardly a fraction of the awesomeness of the book. Extremely cheesy. Hopefully the second one doesn't suck as bad.

NanAZ said...

We're excited for you Lisa!

Thanks Amy. Now I know how my mom felt when she found out we were in town but didn't tell her.