CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last Blog

OK-not my last blog for FOREVER. Just for a few weeks...or longer.

I signed my lease and got my keys to my new place today. I absolutely love it. It's actually even nicer then the one I originally looked at...newer cabinets, counters and carpet. The location is great too...I only share a wall with one neighbor (well...and the ceiling since I'm on the first floor). It is so weird to think that it's my place. MINE. All MINE.

But I don't have cable or internet set up yet. I might not for awhile. It's expensive for one thing. I don't watch alot of TV. I have internet access on my phone and at work (if I really need to look something up or print something). So I figure for a little while at least I will live without it...until I get insanely bored haha.

Hopefully I will remember to bring my camera to the apartment tomorrow and take some pictures to post. If not...well everyone will just have to come visit me sometime!

2 comments:

NanAZ said...

Invite us for an Open House. And go to your mom's and use her internet. I'm sure she'd like to see you once in a while anyway.

Or you can always come here.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!! :)

-D