CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What's new in '08

This is what I'm up to...

  • Starting my LAST semester of my undergrad career on Monday. 18 credit hours...should be fun! I'm nervous and scared, but excited as well. I can almost put a check next to this spot in my "things I want to accomplish in life" list.
  • I got a job on campus as a front desk assistant at the Student Success Center. 8 hours a week...not much, but better than nothing.
  • I turn 21 in 3 weeks (from today!). It's not like being 21 will change my life, but it's still exciting.
  • I am saving up to go to Europe after I graduate. There is this month long trip for graduating students. I was planning on going to Europe next summer either by myself or on a cruise, but this would be so much better...and less expensive. That being said...if anyone is looking to get me a gift for the aforementioned birthday...a donation towards my trip would be a great one! :-)
  • Still single, still happy.
  • I'm writing this from my super cool new computer that I got for Christmas. My other one was about to die so hopefully this one will last me for a few years...if I'm lucky it'll last me until I'm out of grad school!
  • Oh! that's another thing. I'm considering going into the Peace Corps when I get out of grad school. It's a new idea and it's 3 years aways so alot could change by then, but I'm looking into it. I think it would be a life changing opportunity.
  • My New Year's "resolution" (I don't make resolutions so this is more like a goal or something) is to challenge myself. Meet new people, try new things, etc. I figure moving to Tucson in August will be a pretty big 'challenge' so I might as well practice a little before I move.

That's it! My life is not very exciting, but I figured I would post since I hadn't really posted in awhile. The Girl Scout Cookie Sale starts this Saturday, and anyone who knows my neice Kassi is required to order from her before anyone else! You can email me if you want to order cookies since I'm one of her leaders.

Happy very belated New Year!

0 comments: