CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

The first day of the rest of my life...

Or maybe just the first day of the end of my undergrad career. yay!

Class #1: Global Social Movements...GREAT professor (this is actually my 3rd class with this professor), I know (and like) a few people in the class, and the content should be interesting. We'll be going over things like the environmental/global warming movements, human rights movements, feminist movements, etc and how the media and politics affect the movements. Interesting....

Class #2: Popular Culture...professor seems good and very energetic, I know some people...but not really anyone I've talked to much before. There is NO BOOK (hooray!) and we get to watch a bunch of movies and things like that. We also get to make our own blog about different topics in the class, so I'll make sure to post the link on here so you all can check it out once I start writing in it. We get to study vampires...and Harry Potter...and YouTube. Should be fun!

That's all I have today...tomorrow I have class from 12:30-9:15 with only an hour break in the middle. Ouch.

0 comments: