CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am OFFICIALLY going to Europe after I graduate!!!! Just put down the deposit. woot.

I can't wait...24 days of vacation, sightseeing, and history. I think NEXT summer (2009) I'm going to try to go to Spain for 10 days or so, since I've always wanted to go there and this trip won't be going there. Maybe...if I can save enough money over the next year. It's not like I need to save money for, oh I don't know, grad school or anything right??? :-)

Anywho, I'm excited. yay!

Oh and this is my 100th post apparently. Woo hoo I broke triple digits.

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

YAY!!!

Make sure you have your camera ..

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! -Danielle

NanAZ said...

Awesome! How exciting! I would love to be going too. From what I've seen of Germany I would love to go over and see EVERYTHING else.

You'll have a blast. Can't wait to hear about it.