CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Reason #645790300729 that my boyfriend is the best boyfriend in the whole world

He brought me dinner tonight....

My parents abandoned me and I was extremely stressed out about this term paper I have due tomorrow. I had no clue what I was gonna do for dinner. Normally I would've just gone to his house, but with this paper due I had to stay home and work on it. He came over without me even asking him to. He brought me pork chops, rice, applesauce, salad, and cookies for dessert. He said we should've lit candles and had a mini romantic dinner...on paper plates :) It was plenty romantic for me though. It's the little things like this that make me fall in love with him all over again. OK-sappiness over now. But it's true...he's amazing... <3

2 comments:

NanAZ said...

Yup, I think he could be a keeper!

Amy T Schubert said...

sweet boy. Did he cook?

Although, make sure he knows that term paper night is not a good day to propose ... Andrew did that to me, thinking that getting engaged would cheer me up while I'm spending hours writing a paper ... instead it just distracted me.