CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Disgusting!

Has everyone heard of OJ Simpson's new book? The title is something to the effect of "If I killed her, this is how I would've done it". Basically he might as well be confessing to his wife's murder! He's just spitting on the american justice system for aquitting an obviously guilty man. What's even worse, is that people (such as the publisher) are actually making money off of this! FOX is supposedly (man i have NO idea how to spell that!lol) airing a special showcasing OJ and the new book. My mom is trying to get people to boycott FOX if they actually go through with the special. I definatly agree. Anyone willing to have this disgusting excuse for a man on their network doesn't deserve to be watched. I love Barabra Walters because she refused to do an interview with OJ when she heard what the book is about. You go girl :)

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

even more disgusting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3CdNgoC0cE

NanAZ said...

I agree that TV and books can't get much lower than this. I think it's sick.

NanAZ said...

I heard today that the show has been cancelled. Yes!