CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just an FYI...

I graduate in 6 weeks. SIX WEEKS! which also means I will be on my way to Europe in 6 weeks and 3 days. awesome.

Of course, I will also be even more incomunicado for the next 6 weeks. What I have going on...

  • Surviving taking 18 credit hours. ouch. no fun.
  • Sending out graduation announcements and planning a graduation party.
  • Prepare for Europe...this means figuring out what I need to bring, learning some key words in 5 different languages, actually packing, etc, etc...
  • Work and try not to go completely broke before I graduate
  • Not turn into a hermit and try to actually enjoy this last semester
  • Apply for jobs. Oh the real world is a joy already.
  • Help my family out...for those who don't know, my grandma stratton is very very sick and probably will not live much longer. We've heard this before, but this time it's really happening. So I've been spending quite a bit of time at the hospital lately.

The end. See you all in 6 weeks, because you better come to my party!

0 comments: