CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

I know I'm a loser and I haven't posted hardly at all lately, but I had to post tonight. Why you ask...?

Because my best friend in the whole world got engaged tonight!!! And words cannot explain how excited I am for them both. They are the type of couple who can make anyone believe that true love and soul mates really do exist. I feel so privaleged to be her maid of honor and to be able to witness what will no doubt be an amazing wedding. The engagement was no surprise, but it is still so exciting that it is official now.

And since Danielle reads this (I think...) I LOVE YOU!!! Congrats again :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-D :-D :-D :-D Thank you thank you thank you!

Wait, what makes you think you're my maid of honor? lol! Just kidding!! I can't wait for more planning and shopping! I love you so much. Thank you for being there for me and supporting me and for the best reaction in the whole wide world! Can't wait to see you!! Hooray!

-Danielle