CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have a second interview Tuesday at 8am for the Suns internship. I am nervous, but not near as nervous as I was for the first one. I figure they must like me pretty well to ask me back a second time, so it takes some of the pressure off. Of course this time I will be meeting with the director of the organization instead of just the admin assistant and another lady (can't remember what her title was...) like I did last time.

I'm pretty excited though. If I get it, I will most likely work the Panini & Pearls Event this Thursday night. Yay!

I'll keep you posted when I find out if I got it....most likely by Wednesday. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

NanAZ said...

We'll be praying for you! Can't wait to hear the news.

NanAZ said...

Any news on the job?

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

-Danielle