CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Would you like me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away

Here's some pics from the midnight release party I went to Friday night for Stephenie Meyer's newest (and last...) book in the Twilight series, "Breaking Dawn". It was really good. Unfortunately probably my least favorite of the four because she changed the way she wrote in the last book, but still an excellent book and well worth staying up all night Friday and most of the day Saturday to read all 750 pages. Danielle and her sister Ashley stayed at my house Friday night and all day Saturday so we could read it together. It was technically a sleepover, although it involved almost no sleep and we were all either in seperate rooms or sitting on the couch reading in silence. Great fun :)

Dinner at TGIF before the party
Our "Edward" fake tattoos
Doing some Twilight trivia
Funny bathroom mirror pics
My bite marks
I love these books!
With about 5 minutes to go until midnight....so excited!
Waiting in line...
The next day around lunchtime...took a break to eat and take a pic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a BLAST! Cannot wait to see you again...Wednesday!!! :) I seriously love you!

-Danielle