CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Why I love to read...

" [ A friend of mine once] asked me if I thought people would even be reading novels in 2006, with so many other entertainment options available. I had to laugh, because novels are still the best entertainment option. Even a hardcover is cheaper than two tickets to the local multiplex, especially once you throw in gas, parking, and babysitting. Also, a book lasts longer and there are no ads. Need more? No tiresome ratings system to keep you out if you're under 17, the special effects are always primo (because you make 'em up yourself), and although I read nearly 80 books this year, I never ran across the Olsen twins a single time."- Stephen King

On a slightly different note, I am STILL unpacking from the recent move. I finally got shelves and a closet organizer so hopefully I will be done by the end of this week. I would post picture of the disaster that is my room....but I have no idea where my camera is! When I find it I will take some pics of my room and the new house (for those of you who haven't already seen it!)

1 comments:

NanAZ said...

Are you reading the Harry Potter books too?