CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The End

So for many people that read this, what I'm about to say will come as a complete and utter surprise....if you don't want to know than don't read on.

Davis and I are no longer together.

We have been having problems for months now and trying to make it work. I realized after thinking about it for many, many sleepless nights that the only way to make it better would be to end it. So I did.

I just want both of us to be truly, utterly happy and I realized that wouldn't happen while we were together. In the four years we were together we became different people, and the people we are now aren't right for eachother.

I never thought it would happen, but it has. I am ok. He will be. I hope that one day we can be friends again because that is what I will most about him. I will never stop caring about him.

So for the family members who read this...feel free to pass along this news. I don't really have the desire to talk about it, so I figure this will get around by word of mouth eventually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here for you. -Danielle

Amy T Schubert said...

xo

NanAZ said...

Praying for you both. I'm sure it was an incredibly hard decision, but one that takes maturity. We'll pray for God's direction for both of you.