CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Great night tonight....

New episode of Ugly Betty

New Episode of Grey's Anatomy (I just joined a Facebook group called "Bug me during Grey's Anatomy and I will insert this scalpel into your spleen"...haha...I love it)

Last two epsiodes of FRIENDS on TBS...made me cry

Then I made brownies...for no reason at all.

Bad part? I started my Statistics homework and it sucks...sooo freakin hard.

I realize that it seems like I write a heck of alot about TV, but I don't really ever watch it. Pretty much Thursday and Sunday nights and that's about it. Other times it may be on in the background, but I don't really pay attention.

All in all- a very good, yet not an extremely productive, night....

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

yes, but you're missing the best show on Thursdays!!! The Office (hello?)!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.